Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday, September 23, 2013 "So Grateful!"


HEYYY!!!!
 
Those are some pretty awesome pictures I'm not gonna lie! haha that's so crazy that Jason and Jessica have kids now and that Kendall came home haha! SOOO WEIRDD!!!
 
I would love to hear about some of the people you are teaching right now.
 
Right now we are teaching this lady named K., Shes from Chile. Shes awesome! WE have been really trying to help her to gain a testimony about the Book of Mormon. The coolest thing is that with her the only way we have gotten across to her is through testimony. Its been a "testimony builder" (get it? haha) that testimonies are pretty important to share in all of this!
We are also teaching a guy named G. who was a professional soccer player in Colombia!
We have a few potentials on their way too :) from members!
 
How many lessons do you get to teach a week?
 
We average like 6 to 7? sometimes more, sometimes less. Different than English work for sure
 
Do you get to interact with the ward a lot?
Yep. All the time. Right now we are really trying to work with them and to get the member work going we are thinking that in a few weeks or so we should be finding TONS of new investigators! We have had like 2 members come up and say they want us to teach their friends, its been pretty neat!
 
That's basically Toronto! We are STAYING, both of us!! One of the Assistants called last night and was like "E Prochnow, you're staying and your new companion is... E Beyer.... haha" We thought we were leaving and were TICKED haha. But now all its well!
We also made this food called Chorizo, its a Brazilian Sausage, and we made it for another ward party for next Saturday! We are really hoping that it turns out well. I'm really happy to be staying and really happy to be in this area! This is transfer 5 here :) hahah YEAHHH BUDDDYYY!! Its been SO good!
 
The past little while I have been really reflecting on my mission, and the past little while.. and I have been reading my journal and seeing the growth and just the change overall.. I just want to say that I am SO grateful that I came on a mission. Its so awesome. My favorite thing is just helping others out and having them understand that this message is true! BECAUSE IT IS!!! :)
 
I love you. Sorry my letters stinks
.. I really have NO IDEA what to say in them.
 
Elder B. Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment