Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday, September 9, 2013 "I'm SO good"

HEY THERE!!!

How is everything??? I LOVED the letter! It sounds like you are all doing SO good, and I'm SO glad to hear that :) things out here are going really well! I'm honestly loving it Right now! We are working SUPER hard and just trying new means of finding the prepared! We have been passing by members and just helping them get STOKED about missionary work and also to just really really think about some people that they know who need the gospel and can think of them through questions such as "Who has recently lost a loved one?" or "recently moved in?" etc... and its going REALLY well! the members are getting excited and they are really loving it! its been SO fun!
This last week we got to go down to a Zone Conference with 2 other zones, and just listen to President and Sister Scott instruct and The Assistants! It was really fun! The biggest message was to get the members on the same page as us, as well as making sure that we push ourselves to truly be better everyday! President Scott said that the biggest way of having success and the thing that has helped him the most in life is this "to be better tomorrow than you are today" and he said "if you do that, by the time you reach 70 you'll be a pretty good person!". He really is an awesome guy, I have learned SO much under his council, and have really been applying his teachings into my life! I love it!
Honestly.. I NEVER know what to say... ha ha... Well this week I did... Missionary work?? ha ha its been fun just talking to TONS of people and working to the end! Enduring to the End is KEY with everything!
My companion and I are really growing and learning great elements of life together, its been really great! I have learned so much recently of what my purpose is and why i need to work hard.. its been really fun to serve with him! We have been finding new investigators and its been super fun!
I think one of the best concepts in life is to be yourself. The Lord made you the way you are for a reason, and you really can get across to people much faster if you are yourself, being a leader that is one of the biggest things i think i have learned.. If I am Elder Beyer, they are going to respect Elder Beyer's opinion, not just some written piece of advice... if that makes sense? I love it! Just be yourself, and just see what happens from there! Its the BOMB :)
Let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys.. and ask questions if you want my letters to be better ha ha.. I feel like I never know what to say to you ha ha! I love you all.
 
Elder B Beyer :D

No comments:

Post a Comment