Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wednesday, September 4, 2013


HEY!!!
 
I LOVED those pictures!! I honestly have wanted to write Taylor SO badly but I don't have his address or email :(( those were AWESOME pictures though! I really loved them! It was really good to see all those things!
 
Honestly I really don't have too much time to write you all right now.. but I will try and get things happening with the fingers. ha ha
 
This week has been great, I




have really had some good experiences to grow and just make things a lot better!
 
The missionaries in our ward got to organize a big old party together for the whole ward and everyone came and there were TONS of people! it was SO fun ha ha! We had like big speaker, tons of food and just TONS of random stuff haha! I LOVED it. I'm so Spanish at heart!
 
We got to get the zone together and have a Zone training meeting, and it went really well! We have just really been focusing on GROWTH and we set a goal as a zone to baptize 11 people in the month of September! its been really great to just feel the unity, focus and love in the Zone and that is seriously the biggest thing that we are focusing on there. Its been really GREAT!
 
I love my mission. I had the opportunity to reflect back on it the other day and i was really grateful.. I thought of my 2 favorite songs "Redeemer of Israel" and "Called to Serve" and just thought about the mission i have served... I am SO grateful for my mission. I love it so much and it means the WORLD to me.
I'm really sorry that this is so short, but in the city we really don't have that much time to write emails ha ha... but just know that I know that the Lord lives, I really do know that. And I am so grateful for the mission I have been on.
 
Forever and Always,
 
Elder B. Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment