Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Monday, March 19, 2012

3/19/12

MOM! Have you gotten my letters??? but keep me updated on everything. please keep dear eldering me and stuff I love it so much! YOU Have no idea! but yeah I've gotten all of them. They are so awesome and they keep me going! Thank you so much! I know hard things are the best in the end so I will keep it up. but let me know if you have gotten my letters. But I love you so much. Uhh tell the boys to go to Preisthood session and look super hard throughout the choir.... cause guess what.... I THINK I MIGHT BE IN IT hahahah!!!! How crazy is that??? Me and my whole district will be too! in your next package or dear elder write me and tell me if you are getting my letters so i will write you back from there. and during the week I will write you guys some solid letters. so just let me know please! Keep sending stuff I love them. I love you mom and tell the family I love them too. IM gonna write Bridger a letter (handwritten soon) this week. I love you. Keep me posted, I need to know if the MTC mailroom is screwing me over haha.
I lOVE YOU
Elder Beyer

RENO!
My main man!
How's it going for you? So I've written you guys a lot of letters... I'm guessing that the spiritual prison doesn't want people on the outside world knowing about this.. but anyways. The food is awful, I hate it so much (probably just cause I compare it to moms food and she always has the best for that.. Uh.. the bed isn't comfortable at all... The church clothes is alright but still kinda uncomfortable... but through all of this pain and hardships there are positives. The first two nights I can tell you exactly what I felt. ALONE. It was so hard for me to let it hit me, that I wouldn't being seeing you guys for such a long time and also just thinking to myself that I had no one here for me even though you guys have been so awesome with the dear elders and the packages... but its still so hard.  I just prayed, prayed and prayed. Then I started trying to become friends with my whole district (there is 8 of us) I just was being nice and meeting my comp. His name is Elder Collins, he is from South Carolina and he is pretty cool. He kinda doesn't talk a lot but I'm getting him to and the more I do the more I like him. He's so awesome now! There is another guy from California named Elder Davies. He is exactly like me and so cool. But time started going by a little faster. I feel like people are here for me and I also feel like this is what I need to do. I have had so many spiritual Experiences and its day 6 only! I know its gonna get hard at times and I just need to deal with it cause the best things in life aren't easy. I miss you a lot. In my classes whenever I talk about you I almost cry and same thing with mom, bubba  even caden and cars.. (basically the spirit is killin me) But the thing about it is I feel peace. I hope you are too. Today I went to the temple and the coolest thing ever, I think happened. You know when they do the prayer role? So I never really thought about it until they were praying and they said please bless president Monson and his leaders, and bless the missionaries. It hit me that that's what I am. I shouldn't serve a mission just to say i went on a mission, I need to go on a mission to become a missionary. Yesterday was hard, I was depressed but then they played the testament... the full thing... it was an answer to my prayers. it was honestly so amazing to think whenever I'm in pain about my family not being with me with me but just there in spirit, its obviously going to be hard... but I think its like a pin prick compared to taking on the sins of the world!!!! It's hard but I feel awesome right now! I love you so much and miss you too, you're my hero my man!
LOVE, Elder Brocck STEPHEN Beyer
P.s. Keep your eye open to the choir in Preisthood Session, there's a new Baritone who's gonna be screamin out loud!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment