Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Monday, March 26, 2012

Madre y Padre!

Hola Como Estan?  I miss you two a lot!  I just wrote handwritten letters to the boys so I thought you'd like one as well.  I just want to tell you how grateful I am for you two.  I love you so much and you really have done so much for me! I remember whenever Dad was mad he would say "You boys don't know how good you have it!"  You're right we don't realize it.  We have it beyond good.  This is incredibly hard but it's so rewarding, it make me look at life in a whole different view, I see how great of a family we have and how it's what I want for my own someday!  I see how life really is not easy at all.  Times here are like a roller coaster.  One minute you are so high up and happy then the next you drop into the dumps!  I can't explain how crazy it is.  It's pretty emotional too.  I want to be with my family, but then I realize it's so I can bring together other ones!  Even when it's hard your letters keep me going for sure.  When I get them I could be so depressed and I get a package or Dear Elder and then instantly I'm happy!!  Mom, Bubba's letters make me teary eyed every single time!  I love him so much.  He has such a strong spirit to him.  It's like when I realize it's from him happiness fills me up!  I didn't wanna email that and embarrass him ha ha!  I hope my letters are good.  I can't tell if they are or not!  Here's a list:  Watch the full version of the Testament and watch the full version of Joseph Smith's Trials and stuff.  They both will bring the spirit to you so quickly!  Do that for F.H.E.  Mom I love when you tell me all about what everyone is doing, keep doing it!  I love it!  Even when this is hard random elders will be so random and so funny!  It makes me laugh so hard!  Oh I got a small Spanish Hymn Book.  Now I have a small English and Spanish and 2 combinations of Scriptures!  It's pretty crazy.  I love you!  This is gonna be hard but it's worth it!  "Everyday in every way I'm becoming a better and better 1.Missionary, 2. Husband, and 3. Father.  Thought you'd like my add to it!  I love you!  I'll write a better letter soon! 

Love forever and always,
Elder Beyer!

P.M.A.  We can do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment