Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Family,

So I am not gonna sing at the Conference Center!  I though I was, but it was just the MTC one, but I still got to sing to Dallin H. Oaks!  Sorry that I don't write back way fast, but anytime I can I do! Please keep writing me.  I Love it!!  Bubba it took me a sec but I read the old espanol yo se que usted my best Hermano/amigo as well!  Cars I am getting the letters!  I sent you one this week but hopefully you got it.  It is hard I can't call you but I will try to get you a solid one on my P-days.  Mom keep sending me pictures of stuff like you did in the letters of the last package!  It's so awesome.  Have you seen my scripture highlighters?  I don't know where they are, or if I even brought them!  Oh so I got Elder Brock S. Beyer engraved on my English and Spanish set of the B.O.M and Bible!  Nothing to special but it's pretty awesome.  Send a picture of Caden with his new uniform on if you would, I wanna see these puppies!  That count down sheet is so awesome and when it's over it will look so sweet as well!  Tell her thank you for me!  A saying around here is the days feel like weeks, but the weeks feel like days, let me just say everyday has been so slow. But I can't believe a week is done already.  It goes seriously so fast.  I have met so many people and made so many new friends!  It's hard to think about being gone but I don't say suck anymore and I keep saying your quote Dad!  I miss you guys so much. But if the weeks fly by like they did this last week I'll be home tomorrow! Guys and family!  Go to the temple monthly, that's a good goal!  It will bless you.  Keep it up.  I love you so much.  D&C 31:13

I Love you!
Elder Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment