Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Thursday, March 15, 2012

3/15/12

FAMILIA!
That's about the only Spanish I know so far, but oh well...I'll be totally honest this sucks.  It is hard being away from my family, I just want to hug you guys and blind wrestle Bubba!! I want to watch cars and Caden play sports and hang out with Cait.  It's so depressing, but I'll tell you one thing.. The spirit is unlike anything else.  It's so incredible, from Day 1 you could tell it was here.  Listen to this, the Ambassador from Mongolia came here!!!  Talked to all the new missionaries and said we are all doing such an amazing job becoming missionaries.  Another amazing thing is that today is Day 2 and guess who called me and my companion into his office?  If you said President Brown you are right!  He said that at the start of April he would be giving us a calling and assignment!  It has given me something to look forward to, thats for sure.  Boys, don't worry about hard things cause you have no idea what this is like haha.  I'm getting better. I'm trying to get lost in the work, but it's still hard thinking about you guys, but in my Patriartical Blessing it says that there will be hard times, but I will have to get over barriers and it will be amazing for me.  It's hard, but it feels like the right decision.  Please keep praying for me,  I need it a lot.  Oh mom they said I might need a tetanus shot, because it doesn't say until 10 years back.  And it has to be every five years?  Hopefully, you can find and print an updated thing or else in 2 weeks I need a 40 dollar shot.  I've seen Eric, Alec, Bird and some other buddies. It's been so nice to see them.  They keep reassuring me it's gonna get better.  Oh...I almost forgot!!  My comp is named Elder Collins, He is from Columbia, South Carolina.  He's pretty quiet, but he is such a spiritual kid.  He sails boats for fun he likes Lord of the Rings!! so Gnarly.  But in my district theres 8 guys, and at first we didn't talk but now after I broke this ice we are all becoming great friends! Oh I saw Landen (my cousin) too!  He was awesome to see, it's so crazy to see people from all over the world in the same position as me with the same struggles, but it is gonna be good.  I love you guys so much.  It's gonna be hard but it will bless our family so much!  I love you. Write me.

Love, Elder Beyer
P.S. Oh will you send me lots of stamps? Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment