Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Thursday, March 2, 2012 (2)

3/15/12 (2)

Family!

I love you guys so much...You have no idea!  I miss you more than life itself..that doesn't even make sense but who cares!  I wrote you a letter this morning, but you should get this at the same time!  I was in a rush so I don't know if I forgot any of this, but I'm gonna say it again.  The 2 best experiences was night one when they sang "we are as the Armies of Helaman", but now it says "we are now the Lords missionaries".  It was an awesome experience.  The MTC is tough, but the spirit is making me feel much better.  Tonight we met our Branch Leaders and they asked how we were and in my district (of 8) I said "I'm awful. I'm home sick, I miss my family, my life, good food (I hate the food by the way, I haven't eaten like anything) my bed and everything." calmly one of them said this "St. Luke 9:23-25"  He told me to read it and we all contributed I told how I didn't enjoy much here cause over these past months I've come so close to my family and told how much I missed you.  I said I don't know if I like this as much as I thought (at the time I was thinking to myself I should get up, pack and go home.)  Then another missionary said with tears in his eyes that his sister put letters in his pocket and he didn't know but read them and one said "I love you, I miss you and wish you were here but the family will be here when you're back, so for now go serve and bring families together and make it last forever."  It was so amazing.  It's so hard, but I have you guys, friends here and anyone else supporting me.  It's amazing my Branch President is President Bradley.  He asked me if I had older brothers.  I said no just cousins.  He asked for their names and I said Blair and Troy.  He then told me he was the mission president in Paraguay and knew Blair!  Such a small world,  he also said he dated a girl for 6 months before and ended up marrying her...so haha.   Please write me, I miss you so much and I wanna hear all about St. George!  Hope you did well.  Dad it's been hard, it's hot/I sweat, the food is terrible, but it is a small little world of elders.  It's Crazy!  Mom, I'm sorry I ever got bugged about you texting me so much,  I miss it!  I now realize it's because you just love me.  I wanna hug you all and just get a Dr. Pepper from Pepper Belly's. But Sprite will do for now..  Tell the other 2 they don't have to write me, I know how busy it gets when you're their age.  Just tell them I love them and miss them.  You are exactly what a kid like me could ask for in a family.  I love you with all of my  heart!  Keep smilin' and prayin'!  It will be over soon!

Love always,
Elder Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment