Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Friday, April 20, 2012

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dear Familia!


So I love You!  I want to just write a solo one to all sorry there aren't individuals except Bubba (He's me favorite though come on ha ha just teasing!) But I just want to tell you I love you and that you make me feel so loved and are helping me through this!  So I hope you like these pictures!  I cut my hair again! it's way short!  Just so I don't have to deal with it though ha ha I'm lazy!  Anyways, I love you and I wanna bear my testimony to you!

Yo se Que esta iglesia es verdadera. you se Thomas S. Monson es un profeta de dio. Esta mision es muy dificil pero es Que bueno tam bien. quiero ustedes saber que yo tengo un much testionio de dios y mucho testimonio de el libro de mormon! n me gusta, no ver ustedes pero en dos ano es ir a estar maravilloso!! imuy maravilloso!

That's just a sample of my Spanish ha ha.  It's not to good but it's improving!  I love you all so much!  Mom keep me updated I love you all and love hearing about you all!!  I can't believe week 6 is this week!  Ahhh!  I'm stoked for it!

I LOVE YOU!
Elder Brock Beyer

P.S. Don't stop being the best fam ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment