Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mom and Dad!

I wrote a family email, but now I'm just writing a simple one to you!  I did to Bridge too so far.  He is awesome (ha ha He sent me mints! and I had to pay 20 cents, because it weighed so much, it was funny!)

Keep updating me on how everyone is and what they are doing.  It keeps me positive about everything!  I hope you liked this weeks letter.  I enjoyed writing it.  It's crazy to be thinking about how fast it's gone by, but I need to stop thinking about it and it will go by even faster!  Every time I go walk to the temple I look at the church where we said our goodbyes, at which is hard, but I don't have the same feeling as I did then.  Ha Ha.  Good thing too because I recall hyperventilating and not wanting to go!  But now it's gotten better.  I have made so many friends!  And seeing them is great so that keeps me on track of what I'm doing!

How's the house?  Empty?  Probably a whole lot QUIETER that's for sure!  Mom, you know how you said in college your eye sight slowly started to get worse?  Yeah...I think it's starting, because I can see far away if the object is big!  But if it's small it's blurring up.  That's words I mean!  Not objects!  But words are getting harder...Oh well!  I just remembered what I forgot to say to you!  In the email that is!  So you know how President Brown said he had something for me?  Well next week is Easter and not 1...not 2...but 3 General Authorities are coming to the MTC and speaking!  And we are doing a huge sacrament meeting or something like it and I am helping pass, so it's gonna be cool!  There is 2,500 people here so we are gonna have 5 prepare tables and like 30 elders are gonna be passing total!  It's crazy!  But it's gonna be cool seeing and finding out who is speaking!  I can't wait until I teach real people, with real needs! Ah...so gnarly to think about that right now I'm waiting for my companero in the doctors office!  I have been trying to not talk down on people even before Uchtdorf said "STOP IT!  But sometimes it's hard.

I love you guys and I know that this is where I'm supposed to be even though times are hard, like in my Patriarchal Blessing it says there will be barriers I need to climb (and this is a HUGE one!)  But it's gonna humble me and make me that much better!  And things at home will get better and I love it and even the hard times the good ones make up for it!  Oh and you know how I said I get peace from thinking about my future ?  Well it's because our Heavenly Father loves not only me but all of us as well!  It's a challenge we are facing but it's going to make us that much better.

Mom keep doing what you are doing.  Dad stay perfect.  And Yeah...I've only wore 2 church shirts this whole time ha ha!  Well I love you.  I miss you, but this is gonna be worth it!  I'll keep you updated only everything.  Keep me updated.  I love you.

Con Amor,

Elder Brock

P.S.  My faith has grown through prayers and study...It will help you too.  My Patriarchal Blessing makes more and more sense everyday.  I Love You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment