Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday, April 2, 2012

FAMILIA!!!!

Como estan?? So Its been weird still trying to adjust to everything but i will try to fill you in on just about everything that you asked me! P-day has been so incredible! We went this morning and did a session, and I''m not gonna lie at the start I prayed so hard for like 10 minutes while we were waiting to go in... I just prayed for peace and comfort and even revelation. So I prayed hard and then while I was in the room It hit me... The spirit seriously took over my body and I have never felt such peace. I have never felt just so loved by my Heavenly Father and never knew how amazing the feeling is!!! It made me cry cause I just thought about life and thought about how amazing things are gonna be once I have to climb some mountains first, but once I do it will be so much better! Then in the Celestial room I prayed to him again and thanked him and I had just the best thoughts about my life, what its gonna be like if I keep pushing through and if I can make it to the finish... I know that it seems weird cause it kinda is but I really just am at peace right now just thinking about the important people in my life and how I have faith that our relationships are gonna grow! Then we went and did some sealings, I had never done this before so I didn''t know what to expect. BUT It was sooooooooo spiritual. I made families, and marriages for the ones who are lost, be possible for them to be with each other forever!! (I was tearing up seriously the whole time, just thinking about how our family is going to be together forever and how that that''s how its gonna be when i have a family of my own someday... it makes me soo happy :) ) But anyways now I'm just relaxing just trying to take a break because usually by the end of the week you are pretty overwhelmed with everything but its all good! I have seen Wiggins, I have like 3 or 4 times, I have seen Jace Harris like 5 times and I have seen David Archeuleta like 6 haha. I saw them all when they came through just like I had 2 weeks prior, the best way to describe what Archeuleta was like is simply this... If you have seen Shrek 1 you seen Lord Farquad and he looks so majestic and then he gets off his horse and ends up being 3 feet tall... Yeah David looks like a stud on American Idol, because you don''t see the rest of him!!!! He comes up to my waste haha. Oh so about the cheesecake. get a load of this. I got the package for it and was way stoked to think i got that... I got a note in my box and it said that here at the MTC (Prison) You cant have any refrigerated things... So they took it out.. Well my district cleans the post office building and what not and 2 elders in my district saw, IN THE GARBAGE, an eaten red velvet cheesecake from the cheesecake factory... Coincidence? I think NOT. Can you believe that?? such a joke. Hmm... oh yesterday I Inked myself... that was not too cool haha It ruined a short sleeved shirt, my meshes, and it even stained my skin!!! It looked like I got shot haha... Too bad your not here to get it out mom because you probably would have been able to save it... Unlike me I think I made it worse!! Things that I need.... Hmm.... I think a good pillow would be awesome! the pillows here are like cardboard. I think that maybe a few razors (not electric) would be nice so I can get a smooth one on occasions.. Chips are awesome! Donuts don't always all get eaten... and by the time they get here they are smooched haha but its alright. I seriously just love hearing updates though... I love getting dear elders and hearing about what your up to... I love seeing pictures of you... I love getting packages with just random thoughts of love... if you cant tell by now I MISS YOU GUYS!!!! Keep doing what your doing because Im easily the most loved missionary here. (and the luckiest) Oh and look up a man named Vai Sikahema and read all about him because he is who came and gave the Devo last night. It was so awesome!! He basically just was there to cheer us up and to tell about his life and his mission and to tell how awesome the church is. He is sweet. But I miss you and love you so much! keep being awesome!!!
CON AMOR,

Elder Brock Beyer



MOMM!!!!!!!
Hey so im gonna write you a quick one... I just wante you to know how much i love you. and seriously the time is going by fast i'''m starting my month mark this week!!! WOW. i know for a fact everyone in conference talked to me. Eyring was my favorite Saturday and Neil A Andersen was my favorite yesterday. I dont think ive watched all of sunday session let alone SATURDAYS hahaha its so funny to think but its awesome!


Elder Brock Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment