Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday, January 14, 2013 "I LOVE IT"

HELLOOOOO!!!!
So to answer questions :) Yes mark all of his shirts, its the best thing ever! It depends on Carsen with the backpack... I use it but it kills my back.. i definitely prefer a sweet shoulder bag... because my back is way way way worse... KEVBO :) tell him HI For me and that I LOVE HIM! I was trying to write him a letter but it obviously wont get there in time.... sooo..... Tell him I love him and if you can get me his address! and give him a hug :) So with the piano thing, yeah I got it... don't worry! BUT its too hard ha ha.... I'm not good at the piano ma! But I'm starting fresh and eventually I will be able to play at least a little bit right??? and I don't have a birthday wish... being on a mission is good enough for me! Oh and if its not on the approved list you cant have them, book wise.. :) hope that helps!
 
So this week! Seriously unlike anything else! I love it here in London! Its been one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me... We have been working our tails off and we are finally starting to find those people. the Lord truly is putting them in our paths and we are hoping that things are going to keep on rolling these next couple of weeks! The Lord is blessing London :)) I think the coolest thing is in total, that we are trying to become a ward... that's the branches goal, and as missionaries that's OURS as well... We are passing by the members and we are trying to help them get the Spirit, so that they will be inspired to do the same with those friends or family members that they have! and it has just been one spiritual experience after another!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! So transfers are this next week... I will let you know if anything changes but I'm hoping that things will stay pretty normal for us :) we are getting a HUGE shipment of missionaries and about 40 new areas will be opening up in these next couple of weeks, so we are all pretty excited! I will let you know what is going on :)

I have loved this... The mission that is. Today I was trying to think of all the reasons I am here... and what has changed about me... and I came to conclusion that its simple enough in the words of Alma "wickedness never was happiness".... I truly am SOOOO happy. I LOVE this work... and I don't want to leave. It has been the hardest time of my life, it has pushed me to be the best that I can, and it has absolutely made me the tiredest, spiritually, physically and mentally... BUT I'd have it no other way.. It changes you for the better, and it puts you on that pathway that EVERYONE needs to be on! :) Keep going. Whenever you feel like your lost on the path, keep going, there is help ahead. The Lord wants us and needs us to follow His path and example and to do that, we just need to PUSH.. The mountains seem hard when your looking up, but if you get lost in the moment and take it step at a time, you get lost in what you're doing. Second by Second. The Lord will bless us all. I know this Gospel is real. I learn about it... I live it to the best of my ability.. and I LOVE IT.
 
Stay Smiling, this world and every little thing about it was made to make us HAPPY! Might as well use it to advantage right??? :) I love you all.

Forever and always
 
Elder B. Beyer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment