Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday, January 21, 2013 "Toronto Bound"

HELLOOOO!!!!
 
Well... its goodbye to London :( I love this place... the only way that I can really explain it well is to say, that if I had to live anywhere in Ontario, it would be here! I love it... the branch is going to become a ward and I know that... Its great... But... The Lord needs me elsewhere at this time, and elsewhere just so happens to be Toronto! I really can not believe it. I am pretty excited and really don't know what to think about it!! ha ha its going to be a bus area, and that includes subway and stuff like that.. I'm pretty sure that I'm right in downtown and that's the area in which I'll be able to labor. I'm pretty excited!! I hear there are lots of Spanish people :) ha ha that's good!! 
 
My new companion is named Elder Prince, hes from Alberta! and this is a funny fact, he trained Elder Steele (aka my trainer!!) So in missionary terms, he is my grandpa ha ha! Pretty crazy eh? I am super excited! 
 
There really is nothing too much going on other than that... I'm just going to go and eat some sushi :) (its probably my favorite food now :) ) and then we are going to go pack... YIKES... ha ha packing is the worst!!! but I'd say that its pretty worth it right? 
 
My thought for the week is "Don't Look Back"... there are so many times where we are progressing and we are climbing a mountain... and then there is the normal stage of, looking back.. Whenever anyone does this, it instantly causes pain, it causes fear and emotional anxiety... But if they don't look back, they keep going... Its the same way in life.. we have troubles and Satan wants you to remember all about them... DON'T. LOOK. BACK.. progression does not mean to teleport to the peak, but to take it step by step... and if we spiritually, mentally, and physically move forward... then our momentum will constantly never look back... It doesn't matter how long it takes to climb the mountain, just as long as once we get to the top we realize what we have done... Then and only then, can we look back.
Apply that. Use that. The Lord needs us to become what He NEEDS us to. Never forget that.
I love you all. Have a great week, and remember that the Lords always there for comfort!
 
Forever and Always,
 
Elder B. Beyer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment