Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Wednesday, January 3, 2013 "Be Yourself!"

Mammaa!!!
I NEED T MITCHES ADDRESSSSS!!!! I MISSSS HIMMMMM... I'm so glad that I have p Lunts. Gosh, I seriously want to talk to them all so badly. it has been rough. I really love it though, because I have came to conclusion on who really are my best friends and who I really love the most... Its been great!!
This week wasn't really too different! I will just review a few things with you guys about what happened! but let me just say the snowmobile stories!!! Seriously so funny though! and also Ben! Holy smokes.. that's so funny! I have been laughing this whole time while I have been emailing!
SO this week...
We showed up at church and there was snow a pile high up there.... guess what we had in the car... shovels... it was so fun doing all of that and just looking at it all done. Only bad thing is that my back got absolutely wrecked because of it  and it really still kills! My back has gotten so much worse ha ha its not good... but the Lord will help me out with it all so I'm not too worried about it.
Next we did indeed finish the BOM! It was super good, it was way cool to be able to see that we could finish it in under 24 hours!!!! it was crazy ha ha and also it did contribute to everything that we do as missionaries and helped build up the testimonies for sure! I loved it!
There are a couple of random things that have been coming into my head lately that I want to just say and see if you could do anything about them.
 
    1. HUDL... the football highlights and everything.. that video. If you could finish it and then just have it on DVD for the future? I dunno... its almost done anyways, it wouldn't take too long...
     2. If there are LAX ones that Caden could get and make one of that too? I dunno, I just randomly thought of those 2 the other day and wanted to make sure that we didn't forget about them.
 
Oh and just another thing. Jon and Whits baby is flippin cute ha ha! It was such a surprise to see that! I loved it though!
I hope that you can be able to do all your new years resolutions :) this is the very first year that I have some... 1. become the person the Lord needs me to 2. fluent in Spanish and 3. learn to read piano.....
These are all LONG term goals... I am hoping by 2014 that I will be able to have them. Follow up with me in the future :)
 
I love you all. This is a random email and I know its not that good! Next week will be better, today the computers weren't working and now they finally so I was rushed ha ha! but I just want you all to know that I love you, I hope that you can get me kevbos address and t mitches also :) I love you all so much!
BE YOURSELF. BE HAPPY. DON'T BE SATISFIED WITH OK!!!!!!!!!
 
Forever and Always,
 
Elder Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment