Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Thursday, December 28, 2012 "Keep Truckin"

HEYYY!!! Long time no speak right?? ha ha
I really am not gonna lie, talking to you was one of the greatest things ever! I really loved it so much. It was crazy... I was fine for the rest of the night but yesterday was kinda rough for some reason... It was way hard.. I'm good now, I had to have a little despair to remember my happiness even more right? :) So quickly, yes I'm the senior companion, even though he has been out longer. I would forget so I just put that sorry. Other updates, I forgot to tell you I went to the Doctor about my back, and it turns out that they cant do too much so they gave me anti inflammatory pills and a really really really small dose of muscle relaxers to help me sleep without the pain.. I don't know how I forgot to tell you that but yeah! Pretty lame eh? my back really is super bad though ha ha, its gotten so much worse. But I feel fine right now! Oh guess what else, there was a blizzard yesterday ha ha it was super crazy! Now there is a butt load of snow out there! But nothing too special..
I'm glad that you had a great time, because I sure did. It was really incredible to see how much everyone has changed.. Cars looks like a missionary, Caden looks jacked, and bubbs looks pretty similar but still way way older... My comp got other presents no worry. I really haven't gained that much weight ha ha... I have lost most of it again, and I feel really skinny.. but Ive been working out a lot better so I hope I can stay just fit... ya know? I think with the 3 piece luggage yeah just go for it, its helpful... but just keep it as light as can be... like have almost nothing it them!
I really Miss you all so much, but this is where I need to be and want to be... I love it. I really just need to get back into real missionary mode ha ha I cant wait until the holidays are over!!! Its going to be so fun once that happens ha ha, But really I just cant believe how much you have all changed.. its the same but so different you know? I cant really put my finger on what it is, but I love it! I don't really have too much more to say.. other than thanks for being my family. I love you all so much. Keep truckin through, and Smile all the way!
 
love forever and always,

Elder Beyer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment