Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, December 16, 2013

Monday, December 16, 2013 "Be Positive"

HEY THERE!
 
I LOVE the Caldwell's. If you want to go you can, I LOVE them.
 
My mormon.org is lame ha ha I made that in the MTC and parts out here! Its so funny! You should make one, they are like "Mormon Facebooks" haha
 
Release date. Gross. (We told Elder B. Beyer we got his release date...March 12)
 
I'm not going to lie, I have NO idea about skype ha ha we are whitewashing in.. so we know literally zero members and people down there so we will just play it by ear yeah? we'll call you on the 24 :) let you know how it goes. I was so sad when I found out that Elder Steele was going home I'm not going to lie! I LOVE that character ha ha he is from Eagle Idaho did you know that?
 
Well as you know, I'm going to be leaving Toronto here and go back down to London! Its going to be pretty crazy! I'm excited! its going to be so fun! I'm going to be with an elder named Elder Bramwell, he is a Chinese elder from California. He is super cool. I know him pretty well, but we are stoked! we will be whitewashing in tomorrow ha ha! this is going to be NUTS, the first time whitewashing for elder b Beyer! We are going to KILL IT! We are going to baptize nations out there!
 
This week was a really good one for me. I got to talk personally with President Scott about a few things, and the biggest thing that stuck out to me was this.. That we ALL need to exaggerate the positive. That's the thing of life. If its cold, say MAN I'm glad Ive got my coat! If you're hungry say, man that food is getting that much better! whatever it needs to be, that's what we need to say! We need to all be as positive as possible because if we do we will be able to access the light of Christ more fully in our lives and really be able to feel the Lords love. Its true. I have seen it in my own life and am so grateful for that! we need to look at all challenges with great happiness and joy!
 
I love you all and hope that you are well :) have a wonderful week, i will SEE you next week :)
 
Forever and Always,
 
Elder B. Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment