Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday, December 2, 2013 "Happy Thanksgiving"

NICE TRIP PICS!
 
Man... All i have to say is that I feel when I look at Bubs that I'm looking at Carsen and when i look at Doctor Drey that I'm looking in the stinkin mirror.. what in the world is going on haha? what is in the water there in K Town? Steroids yeah? THEY ARE HUGE. haha so funny! I just got some good laughs at these guys!
 
This week was quite the week. I'm not going to lie! It was pretty darn great! We have seen some wonderful miracles and have just seen great success on the Lords part. Ive never seen so many blessings at once in my mission. THE LORD IS HASTENING HIS WORK. I am so grateful to be one of His servants at this time.
 
I think the biggest miracle was seeing this family we have been teaching for a while, come to church. This is a Venezuelan family that is AWESOME. I love them so much. They came and they just loved primary! The kids are really what are going to make this all work out. They are so stinking cool and really are receptive to the Spirit! When they just showed up, EVEN WHEN, they said they weren't, I thought i was going to die.. First of hunger (because we were fasting) but second of just shock! ha ha it was SO awesome. There is no doubt to me, that fasting really works. One cool experience, was that President and Sister Scott were at the church and we were with just the mom, and we taught a lesson with Sister Scott! Now, I'm not just saying this.. but she is like the most spiritual lady ever! The Spirit was SO strong and really helped Jahy to feel that this is the path that she needs to be on, i really have come to feel those blessings and feel the Spirit tell me MULTIPLE times that this is true.
 
Going off of that, we taught this remarkable lesson with this other investigator. He was being VERY evasive with us and was really hesitant with the answers he brought forth. But we testified and invited him to pray to know that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God.. and he did.. and ALL of us in the room, whether for the first time or fifth.. received the witness that he is. I know that because of the Spirit that i have felt.
 
Lastly, the coolest thing was hearing a 76 year old, recent convert get up and bear her testimony this week. With all honesty, she got up and told us all how she was found and what impact it has made on her life. The greatest thing was seeing the change and knowing that THIS GOSPEL IS FOR EVERYONE. White or black, young or old. EVERYONE. She is going on vacation this week to El Salvador for a few months.. and this is the thing that stood out most to me. When she said "when i get there, the first thing I'm going to do is thank God for getting me there. He WILL get me there. And then i will go and preach the gospel to my family. I promise you all, that i will return here with good news." I don't recall the last time that i felt the Spirit that strongly. This gospel is intended for families. This gospel changes and helps them. This gospel is intended FOR THEM TO BE FOREVER. Without it, they can NOT be. I can back that up with my testimony. If a 76 year old woman, with poor health but a heart of gold can share the gospel.. then anyone can. And AGAIN, I invite you all to do so.
 
I love you all so much. Pray for opportunities to share this "Good News" with everyone! Be happy and safe!
 
Forever and Always,



 
Elder B. Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment