Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Toronto, Canada (Spanish)

Monday, December 23, 2013

Monday, December 23, 2013 "NOT homesick"

HEY THERE!!!

 
Mom. Homesick is the farthest thing from where I'm at right now. I don't want to be home, I'm sorry to say that but its SO true. I LOVE it out here ha ha! its SO much fun and being a missionary in this wonderful time is the thing that is most special to me, I love it. I love talking about Christ in the time of His birth and love talking about how all of us can come closer to Him. There is NOTHING like it. So don't worry, I'm not homesick :)
 
Those pictures are so funny. Caden is probably the creepiest looking kid in the world in the Christmas card hahaha I imagined him sticking his head out a window and saying "Ive got some candy in my car kids!" hahahah so funny! but his hair is really rad, i love it. Those pics of Bubs are so cute. Its so funny because hunt brax and bubs look the same just taller and stuff you know? really funny!
 
This week has been one of the craziest yet funnest weeks of my mission! hands down haha! I LOVE it. Elder Bramwells a champion! we are the triple threat, we go and talk to English, Chinese and Spanish and have been working our tails off. The apartment was literally the nastiest thing I've ever lived in. We cleaned it and threw tons of stuff away, I'll send you a picture of all the junk we accumulated over this past week. Its gross. We started the week with zero investigators and really have just been working hard and we've found some pretty incredible people. I love English work, you can set some great expectations with people and can express yourself SO much easier than in Spanish haha! we have been working really really hard and its really paying off.
 
I'M really so happy right now, i love my mission. I love life and I'm SO grateful for my Savior. I have a few stories I will tell tomorrow... i hope that we can find someone to use their computer... we haven't yet but we will continue to try. don't worry, we'll cal you tomorrow and set something up :) I really love you all so much. I cant wait to see you in 2 :)
 
Forever and Always,
 
Elder B Beyer

No comments:

Post a Comment